Address: 183 Avenue Rd.
Status: Pre-Construction – Est. Completion 2020
Developer: KP Isberg Construction Inc.
Architects: BBB Architects, ERA Architects
183 Avenue is a new condo development by K P Isberg Construction Inc., currently in pre-construction at 183 Avenue Road, Toronto. The building will have a total of 23 units spread over 11 storeys.
- Has a walk-score of 96/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 10 minute walk to the Rosedale Subway Station
- Minutes from University of Toronto St. George Campus, Queen’s Park, The Bata Shoe Museum, Varsity Centre and the Royal Ontario Museum
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Has a transit score of 92/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Dupont Parkette, Ramsden Park and Robertson Davies Park
If you are looking for easy public transit, 183 Avenue Road Condos has a TTC Bus Stop only steps away from the front door. There is access to the Don Valley Pkwy via the Bayview Ave on-ramp only a few minutes drive away, making it easy to get around Toronto if you drive.