It’s hard to overestimate the beauty of the view from a city high- rise. No matter what the time of day or year, you are constantly treated to a birds-eye view of the wonders of city life.
In Toronto, condos with “forever views” are a rare commodity as more and more buildings are being built with views that will become one day obstructed.
Aura‘s lower penthouse is in the tallest condo building in the city, while the Palace Pier faces the beautiful Lake Ontario.
Palace Pier is the Grand Dame of Toronto’s western waterfront:
- Spectacular sunsets and stunning vistas featuring Lake Ontario and Conservation Park
- The thriving Humber Bay Shores community.
- Easy to live with traditional décor at a price point that can easily accommodate renovations.
- Hotel-like services & full amenities like valet parking, tennis courts and a picnic lawn with BBQ overlooking lake
- Huge value at $389/SF (very hard to find in TO)
- Great for active lifestyles, this building is adjacent to Martin Goodman Trail (56KM) for biking, walking roller blading, Humber River & Lakefront parks, Sailing
- Perfect for downsizing baby boomers who still want space
- 3595 SF 4 bedroom plus den and family room
- Lake views from every room: Scarborough Bluffs to the east and New York State to the west on a clear day.
- Conveniently access to Gardiner Expressway 10 minutes to Downtown Financial & Entertainment Districts and Airports Airport
AURA is Toronto’s tallest condominium:
- Heart Stopping north, west, south views of City skyline and beyond
- Rare 3 bedroom plus open den, 2335 SF Home in the Sky
- Modern open concept, custom one of kind floor plan, 10’ ceilings 8’ doors, 2 fireplaces
- Stunning design by renowned interior designer Jay Hodgkins, custom finishes & top of line appliances
- In the heart of the city, walk to University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Yorkville, Eaton Centre and Hospitals.
- Direct underground connection to PATH and Subway. Shops, Restaurants and Services at doorstep,
- Minutes to Financial and Entertainment Districts, 10 mins to Billy Bishop Airport
- Brand new condo never lived in condo has it’s own private 2 car garage
- Membership to Madonna’s Hard Rock Gym
- Landscaped roof top garden with BBQ’s is an oasis in the middle the city
- 3 Acre City park adjacent to building