Welcome to Wychwood Park!
Wychwood Park is an exclusive enclave of sixty homes tucked away in a private ravine setting atop the rolling wooded hills of the Davenport Ridge. The small community is located north of Davenport Road and just west of Bathurst Street.
It is considered part of the overall Wychwood official neighbourhood as designated by the City of Toronto.This community is unique in that it has its own executive council that oversees the private roads and parkland within the Wychwood Park neighbourhood.
A handful of the first houses were built in the late 1800’s, however most of the houses in Wychwood Park were built in stages, between 1906 and 1935 with a few houses built in the early 1950’s.
Places to See, Things to Do
- 5 Wychwood Park (The home of the architect Eden Smith who designed most of the homes in the area)
- 6 Wychwood Park “Wychwood” – (the original house of one of the co-founders of Wychwood Park’s, Marmaduke Matthews)
- 22 Wychwood Park “Braemore” – (the original house of the second co-founders of Wychwood Park, Alexander Jardine)
- The Tollkeeper’s Park
- Hillcrest Community School (nearby)
- St Bruno Catholic School (nearby)
Local Community, Restaurants and Recreation
- Wychwood Tennis Club
- Art Works Gallery
- Ruth’s Hemp Foods
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.